In the middle of the Höga Kusten World Heritage, at Docksta Havet Base camp you find a secure mooring for your boat, fresh water to refill your tank and electricity to recharge the boat's batteries, comfortable toilets & showers, a washing machine & dryer to refresh your onboard linens & laundry.
In the center of Docksta village, near the piers of the marina, sailors find useful commercial facilities and shops easy to reach by boat and connections with the bus lines, the main road (E4) or local TAXI services.
WHAT HIGH COAST SAILORS HIGHLIGHT:
• A super-stocked and friendly SUPERMARKET (ICA Nära Dockstahallen), really close to the seaside (300 mt from the guest harbour) and open:
Monday - Friday:
08.00 to 20.00
09.00 to 18.00
12.00 to 18.00
• An efficient refueling GAS STATION (PREEM Docksta Baren) is only 400m from the guest harbour. ATM (cash point) available during opening hours.
• A supplied BLACKSMITH SHOP (WOODY bygghandel) that also handles package delivery and is SYSTEMBOLAGET representative.
• A well-liked PIZZERIA (Kustgrillen)
• A well known DINER (Docksta Baren)
• A "HIKERS" SNACK BAR / CAFÈ (Toppstugan) to enjoy your lunch (or the popular waffles!) with the view from the top of Skuleberget
• A renowned RESTAURANT (Kustladan), at less then 2km from the guest harbour.
• A GYM that is the reference point in Docksta for those who want to keep fit by increasing muscle strength using weights and loads. The gym is open 24/7 and has also a daily pass formula.